• Brand: Adventure At Nature
• Model: Apnea
• Blade: stainless steel – W 1.4116
• Hardness: 55-56HRC
• Thickness: 4 mm – 0.15”
• Weight: 85 g – 2.99 oz
• Blade coating: PTFE Black
• Knife length: 18 cm – 7.08″
• Blade length: 7cm – 2.75″
Fast & Free Shipping all over the world
Customer Service Professional and 24/7
Best Prices & Products Quality products all tested!
60 Days return policy No questions free of charge
A short, standing, sharp MAC compact scuba knife from the Adventure at Nature brand. Comes with a quality sheath, with a locking lock that affixes the sheath knife, and at the same time, with holding straps and clips that allow the knife to be fixed to BCD.
Best suitable for scuba, free diving & spearfishing. Kit supplied with 2 attachment rubber straps and holding strap.
• Although stainless steel is an ideal material for diver’s Compact Scuba Knife, it is not rust free like titanium. Maintenance: Wash the knife thoroughly with fresh water after use, dry it completely and a thin silicone oil layer is recommended before reinserting to the sheath for storage.
Adventure At Nature Apnea Compact Scuba Knife Specification
Brand: Adventure At Nature
Blade: stainless steel – W 1.4116
Thickness: 4 mm – 0.15”
Weight: 85 g – 2.99 oz
Blade coating: PTFE Black
Knife length: 18 cm – 7.08″
Blade length: 7cm – 2.75″