● Compact & elegant lightweight design, no burden to use. N.W. 97 grams, Meas. 88 x 21.5 mm.
Provide you a clean and moisture air, reduces dry throat symptoms.
● Compatible to most all of regulators.
● Much easier to equalize Lower incidence of post-diver headaches.
● Producing oxygen which contains negative ions that majorly refresh, invigorate and increase alertness in order to improve diving performance.
● Charcoal & Wool felt filter remove trace particles of odor, rust, and dust.
● The molecular sieve absorbs moisture and spreads it into the airflow that helps increase the humidity when divers are breathing.
● Simply attached between your First stage and Regulator hose and fill distilled water or bottled water.
● Compatible with Nitrox up to 40% (The maximum recreational limits for nitrox diving).
● Artificial Atmosphere 0.1% humidity Extremely Dry Tank Air.
● How does the tank air become re-humidified? Simulating Natural Atmosphere humidity ( 30% to 70% ) with clean air .
● AQUATEC superb quality and complete after-sales lifetime warranty.
$35.00 – $39.00
Guardian Air Filter Moisture System to clean the oil and gas, dust, odor, bacteria, heavy metals in the cylinder and allow the diver to have a cleaning, moisture air when diving. Simple Installation, Six-layer filter, Easy replacement, Ease of use.
1: Disconnect the Regulator hose from the first stage of your regulator.
2: Carefully, thread the Guardian Air Filter First Stage Body Joint into the low pressure port where the regulator hose was connected to the first stage.
3: Tighten the First Stage Body Joint to 5.16 foot pounds/ 7 newton meters. If you do not have access to a torque wrench, tighten only until snug. Do not over tighten First Stage Body Joint