Tired of tripping over your wading staff, getting it caught around your legs or just not having it where you need it?
Keeps the staff handle at your side – away from your fishing line, but easily accessible when you need it. Just grab your staff and use it. When you don’t need it, just drop the handle and the staff is back at your waist when you need it again!
- Built to Last: Designed to survive extended salt water and chlorine exposure
- Sand and debris are flushed from unit when operated in water
- New Quick Connect-II System adds convenience and flexibility
- Mounting System -Combo Mount
- Total mounting flexibility
- Securely mount anywhere on wader belt, vest or pack strap with threaded stud
- Threaded pin penetrates fabric or webbing, screws into back of retractor
- Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cable
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
Retracting End Type
Quick Connect-II (Q/C-II)
- Quickly and easily disconnect wading staff from Gear Keeper
- Included Accessory: Q/C-II Lanyard with Barrel LockIt’s preferred to mount the retractor to wader belt at hip area. If you prefer to hang the staff on your back from a D-Ring (when not using a net), then we recommend the Net Retractor (RT3-0012), which offers the necessary extension when attaching a retractor to the upper back
Gear keeper Wading Staff Retractor RT4-1072 Specification
Brand: Gear Keeper
Model: Landing Net Retractor
Extension: 32 inch
Retraction Force: 9 oz
Locking System: Yes
Breaking Strength: 60-lb
Made in The United States
We know how much people from all around the world love the latest aquatic tools and accessories. To help meet the demand, Adventure at Nature is proud to offer worldwide shipping along with everyday free shipping.
We offer 3 shipping options for all customers:
Standard International Shipping: Free with every order. We guarantee your item will arrive in 11-22 business days anywhere in the world, and 6-10 business days when shipped to the United States.
Expedite International Shipping: For a $25 flat rate, we'll ship your item using EMS, the item will arrive at your location in 5-10 business days. Please note that shipping times will depend on your country.
Express International Shipping: For a $35 flat rate, we'll ship your item using DHL or DHL, and the item will arrive at your location in 2-6 business days. Please note that shipping times will depend on your country.
We include a valid tracking number with every order so you can track the package
and monitor its status in route to its destination.
We want to make sure that you’re 100% happy and satisfied with your item. If you are unhappy with your item, you have up to 60 days after you received the package to return it to us for a full refund.
If it has been longer than the 60 day return period, we would still like to accommodate you. If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, send us a dedicated email telling us about the problem, and we will work to resolve the matter in any way that we can.