● Aluminum Barrel w/Integrated Shaft Guide
● Highly Accurate Design
● Dedicated for Big Game Hunting”
● Wired Shaft 6.5 mm:
● Spear Point: Single Flopper Barb with Pointed Tip
● Laser Technology, Shark Fins;
● Increase Shaft Performance w/o Changing its Technical Features
● Hardened 17-4ph Stainless Steel
● 2-Shark Fins Rated at 661 lbs. (300 kg)
● Barrel: Special Aeronautical Aluminum Alloy of High Mechanical Performance
● Micro-Adjusting Trigger Action
● Ergonomic Profile for Easy Handling in the Water
● Two Bands Equipped with Dyneema Wishbones
● Ergonomic Handle
● Open Muzzle Allows Addition of Bands
● Removable Chest Loading Butt Pad
● Salvimar Stock Vertical Mount Reel
$299.00 – $329.00
Fast & Free Shipping all over the world
Customer Service Professional and 24/7
Best Prices & Products Quality products all tested!
60 Days return policy No questions free of charge
Salvimar Metal Scuba Spearfishing Speargun have an aluminum barrel with an integrated shaft guide for added accuracy. Gun has a tapered fractioned profile for improved maneuverability.
The gun’s handle has a metal trigger mechanism. The barrel is made by a special aeronautical aluminum alloy of high mechanical performance. The trigger run can be micro mechanically adjusted by the proper screw (Sensitive). The open muzzle allows the use of several pairs of rubbers. Standard with two rubber slings equipped with Dyneema wishbones.
Wired shaft 6.5 mm with a superior strength, dedicated to big game hunting”. The new laser technology for affixing the shark fins increases shaft performance without changing the technical features of the hardened 17-4ph stainless steel. Shaft is equipped with two shark fins each rated at 661 lbs. (300 kg) and heavy duty barb.