Brighten the underwater world with this YS-03 Universal Lighting System, which has a depth rating of 250′. Bundling the YS-03 Underwater Strobe, Fiber-Optic Cable II with M/2 Connectors, Flex Arm 30, and Camera Tray 200, this kit provides the equipment needed to pair the flash with most compact cameras in their underwater housings.
● Features a depth rating of 250′.
● Pressure relief valve for safety.
● Bundles YS-03 Underwater Strobe, Flex Arm 30, Camera Tray 200, and Fiber-Optic Cable II with M/2 connectors. Using third-party fiber-optic cables is not recommended, as functions such as TTL auto exposure may not work properly.
● Easy and versatile slave TTL functionality, so it is not necessary to manually adjust output.
● Compatible with any camera that has a pre-flash and a TTL flash exposure function.
● Supplied diffuser softens the YS-03’s light to prevent backscatter, glare, and hard shadows, resulting in better illumination and more evenly exposed images.
● The only control is the rotary power switch, making the flash extremely simple to operate.
● Guide number of 65.6′ / 20 m at ISO 100 on land.
● Beam angle of 100 x 100°, or 110 x 110° with the diffuser.
● Color temperature is a daylight-balanced 5600K, or 5250K when using the diffuser.
● Powered by 4 AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries. Alkaline cells will give you up to 230 flashes, while NiMH will provide up to 330. Lithium batteries are not compatible, and may cause damage by overheating.
● When the YS-03 Universal Lighting System is used with a non-Sea & Sea housing, an optional Strobe Mask Set may be required along with the fiber-optic cable, in order to block most of the camera’s built-in flash. This way, only the part needed to trigger the strobe will be uncovered, preventing the flash from causing backscatter, glare, hard shadows, or uneven lighting.